aerators on faucets

I hate to tell you this, and I know it will hurt (Sorry). If you like aerators, you lack testosterone, and thus you are NOT a man. Your wife is probably right, YOU ARE GAY !!!! (Sorry, I knew this would hurt).

Be a MAN, remove the sucker...... Your balls will firm up and your dick will grow at least 4 inches overnight. The bad part is that your wife will probaly leave you, and you wont be able to use your new dick and balls !!!! :)

Reply to
someone

Is it just me, or does the subject and the season somehow just make you want to sing?

Aerators on faucets and whiskers on kittens.... Mugs of hot cocoa and warm dried out mittens

These are a few of my favorite things!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

God, no - 14 inches is waaaay too long ;-D

Reply to
Kyle

He said four inches growth, not 12.

Reply to