Advice on Ge Artica Freezer

I have a GE Artica PSHN23GPAWW side-by-side unit.
The freezer side warms up too much at certain times of the day, seems like it is related to the defrost cycle. When the temp rises, it takes a long time(4-5 Hours) to bring it back down to 0 again.
I can check it in the morning and the freezer is at 0, but in the afternoon it can get as high as 10. Have already changed out the evap fan but that didn't seem to help the problem. Can anyone offer any suggestions? The problem seems worse now that the weather is warmer. I have already cleaned the coil out with a compressor/vacuum cleaner.
Thanks in advance, -a12vman

Had the computer board on mine changed out under warranty about 6 months ago - cured very similar symptoms. Serviceman said they were swapping out a LOT of boards to fix that problem. He also said he made sure he bought one of the last fridges WITHOUT a computer - plans to keep it running as long as he can.
Jerry
I've heard horror stories about those computer boards. Been more trouble than it's worth. A refrigerator needs a computer like a fish needs a bicycle.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus