Adjusting toilet flange height

I'm remodeling my bath room and replacing the linoleum with granite. I pulled up the 1/2" plywood nailed to the sub floor, which is 2x6 t&g. I'm putting down 1/2" cement board then 3/8 granite in 12x12 squares. The toilet flange will be flush with the cement board, and 3/8ths lower than the granite. What do I do to seal at the toilet connection?? The existing plumbing is cast iron with the toilet ring built into the piece that goes to the sewer line.
Many thanks
Terry
AlmostVirgin wrote:

Simple. With 2" flooring in place you do NOT need 1/2" underlayment. 1/4" Hardibacker underlayment is more than sufficient and stronger than the 1/2" anyway. Double wax ring and problem solved.

A better solution than double wax ring is spacer(s) made for this purpose.
Alan wrote:

Given the advice, with a net difference of 1/8" it's definately not necessary to use a spacer. Double ringing has been done for years with great success.

I have used two of FluidMaster Wax-Free Bowl gasket so far and they work great:
http://www.fluidmaster.com/connect_products_7500.html
Mike