Adding a vent in steamy bathroom, are there replacement skylight windows with a built in vent?

Hi, a bathroom in my house with high ceilings gets steamy and tends to get mildew. It has a skylight but opening/closing it everyday would be a pain. What it needs is a vent, as the other bathrooms have. The easiest way to ac complish this would be to make use of the skylight, have anyone ever seen a replacement skylight window with a vent built in? This would be ideal but I don't know if it exists. Thanks
On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:26:28 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

t mildew. It has a skylight but opening/closing it everyday would be a pain . What it needs is a vent, as the other bathrooms have. The easiest way to accomplish this would be to make use of the skylight, have anyone ever seen a replacement skylight window with a vent built in? This would be ideal bu t I don't know if it exists. Thanks
Unless the skylight needs to be replaced, installing a new skylight is likely going to me more work, more expensive, than putting in a bathroom vent fan. What's the reason for not going with a fan?
On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:26:28 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

t mildew. It has a skylight but opening/closing it everyday would be a pain . What it needs is a vent, as the other bathrooms have. The easiest way to accomplish this would be to make use of the skylight, have anyone ever seen a replacement skylight window with a vent built in? This would be ideal bu t I don't know if it exists. Thanks
In my last house the skylight opened with the pull of a chain. Easy to oper ate with one hand.