Acid stain

Going to stain our driveway and patio. Never have done any staining, looks like anyone who pays attention and reads about it, AND has a practice space should do a fair job. My question: Are all acid stains alike? Other than color. Yes some say 2 apps of stain, other say one, but cost more. Any brand recommendations? Thanks

Reply to
Rick Samuel

It is not really that hard to do. I did my driveway. Just be sure you have the right respirator and protective clothing. You are spraying acid. Keep moving and try to keep a wet edge. Stop and reload at the expansion joints. You still get some variation from batch to batch.

Reply to
gfretwell