Above Ground Oil Tank

I want to add diesel fuel supplement to lower the gelling point, but there are four possible openings on top of the tank. One conrtains a flip top lid with the number "2" on top of the lid. The second is attached to the fuel gauge. The third is in the center and requires a special tool to remove it; so does the fourth at the other end.
Is it one big tank, or multiple chambers? Does it matter where I add the supplement?
Thanks.

Its one big tank....flip the lid, pour it in..
Hey CBhvac, check your web site email willya!
Gary Quality Water Associates www.qualitywaterassociates.com Gary Slusser's Help Forum www.qualitywaterassociates/phpBB2/
message

Checking now...sorry...