AAA: E15 could really fark up your car, void warranties

Page 4 of 7

they still let you attend?

Of course not, I'm a heretic. ^_^
TDD

so you belong to the Utah branch?

Nope, The LA (Lower Alabama) branch started by my ancient Cavebilly ancestors. ^_^
TDD

Guess that makes me a believer in the Messiah

You mean Obamahood who steals from the rich and gives to the poor? ^_^
TDD

Well if AF1 is kept airborne by the messiah, why would I believe in physics

All new unfathomable technology is viewed as magic. ^_^
TDD

such a shame the conservs were counting on magic

You must be suffering from H.I.S.I., pronounced "hissy". It stands for (H)umor (I)rony (S)arcasm (I)mpairment. People with that particular mental disease are said to have H.I.S.I. fits and often put on a big display of pseudo-intellectualism about the subject at hand when they fail to see the humor or bizarreness of statements made by someone who is attempting to pull their leg. H.I.S.I. seems to affect all people of the P.L.L.C.F. ilk because they always fail to grok simple concepts and the meaning of words. ^_^
TDD

steps back three steps...yup, a perfect description of you

Nope, those afflicted with H.I.S.I. deny having any mental illness. I, on the other hand, freely admit to being bonkers. ^_^
TDD

which means that you are incapable of describing, much less understanding H.I.S.I

you certainly wouldn't expect any sane person to support those rich who hide their money overseas, would you?

I would think they were crazy to hide it in their mattress. ^_^
TDD

not really, in their mattresses there is a greater possibility that it will get spent in the US, even if only because the mattress gets changed every week with the linen and they forget which mattress had the money

Interesting that you know the evil rich so well, you must be one of them or a minion of the evil rich P.L.L.C.F. types. O_o
TDD

interesting that you know the covens so well, you must be part of one of them or a minion of the evil rich

I work for evil rich people because they have money. I do work for poor people to help them out. ^_^
TDD

loan broker?