A really useful HVAC web sie

Installing a new shop gas heater was giving me some grief, so I poked around Google and came up with arnoldservice.com. Lots of info, some test proceedures and good advice. Bottom line, the unit is up and running after locating a pushed back connector on one of the plugs going into the Honeywell Smart Valve. Reinserted the connector into the plastic plug, plugged the connector into the gas valve and the unit fired first time. Parts and prices listed on this site seem quite reasonable, and the good advice is priceless.
Joe
I recently purchase a furnace mounted Aprilaire humidifier from Arnold Service. Very fast shipping, well packed and exactly as promised. And good pricing.