A guy named Chuck is inside my electric drill

WTF????????? How do I get chuck out of my drill????????
snipped-for-privacy@facebook.com wrote in

Call a woodchuck to bite him out?
On Sunday, June 10, 2012 11:37:17 PM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:

Chuck is stuck...why do you give a _uck?
On 6/10/2012 11:37 PM, snipped-for-privacy@facebook.com wrote:

you need a chuck key.
--
Steve Barker
Would you chuck it up? Or, maybe, up chuck?

you need a chuck key.
--
Steve Barker