A gloat I can't use!

HD has 60' coils of 1" copper tubing for $20. Unfortunately I couldn't think of any use for it. Oh well.

Maybe that is why it is so cheap. What would it be used for?

Reply to
toller
60 ft of 1' what does it weigh, the scrap price of copper may be alot more than 20$. Great for radiant floor heat under wood not concrete. One I went to HD they marked down generator cables from 80$ to 5$ I left then came back they were gone. I asked if they had more the boss said no we put them in the trash and they are compacted. If a product wont move it is discounted then put in the trash.
Reply to
m Ransley

Toller wrote:>HD has 60' coils of 1" copper tubing for $20. Unfortunately I couldn't

Passive solar collector piping? Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

Find out how much it weighs. You might be able to make a bit of a profit selling it to a scrap dealer. Clean, nearly pure copper like that probably brings close to a dollar a pound.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Got any sugar and corn mash out back?

aem sends...

Reply to
ameijers

There you go! none of this lousy scrap metal dealer stuff. were talking moonshine!!! :)

Reply to
JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMil