A?C problem?????

Page 1 of 4
It has been hot here and my ac has run pretty much non-stop for the last month. Last night I found a puddle of water that came out from under or behind the furnace and when the ac finally shuts off during the night and the furnace blower shuts off the water quits. any ideas.
thanx bill

There's a problem with your HVAC unit, that can be diagnosed/repaired by calling your local HVAC company?

who calls themselves a pro and belittles others...

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Says who, your incompetent ass?
I could fix the issue, unlike yourself. However, I don't have my crystal ball in order to know the OP's capabilities. Most of the time, if one has to ask, they are not able to handle the task, Moron!
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

No, most of the time, if a person can ask the right question, they can handle the right answer. Most HVAC technicians can't tell the difference between a poundal and a Newton anyway.

Just because they might be able to handle the right answer, that doesn't qualify them as competent or able to perform the task.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote: <snip>

a particular problem before doesn't mean they're incapable of fixing it if instructed how.
Besides, if your assertion were true, why would you bother visiting alt.home.repair? Just to be an ass? (Apparently.)
CJT wrote:

He was too polite for alt.hvac. They asked him to take his civility elsewhere.

Nobody has asked me to leave alt.hvac, Asshole!
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

In fact, I prefer correct statements instead of bullshit.
I put kjpro in a kill file some time back. He never gives legitimate advise, quality information, or even civil disclaimers about safety. I can see no reason for him to make any posts and I sure don't need to read them. If it were not for people continuing to wrestle with the pig, I wouldn't know he had written.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:07:51 -0500, DanG wrote:

Kjpro is alt.home.repair's self proclaimed pitbull ready to bite you in the ass for posting information he deems incorrect. It's a power trip, superiority complex issue. I feel sorry for his family if he has a wife and kids.

And you're an asshole, so what's your point.
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:10:59 -0500, kjpro wrote:

You just made it, dumbass.
heh

That you're an asshole, I knew that already.
Do you need some water?

Oh no, he put him in his killfile... <rolleyes>
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 00:45:06 -0500, kjpro wrote:

And nobody should even think to ask you to leave. It's a public news group and you have just as much right to be a shithead as anyone else does.
HeyBub wrote:

Sometimes the truth can be rude, but that doesn't make it any less true.