A Badly Warped Situation

The wooden back door to our house is badly warped due to Oregon rain and constantly shifting temperature changes and once it's open it's hard to close. But once it's closed, it's bloody difficult to open. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
Thanks.
JC

Steel door! Probably the best long term solution.
Once warped, wood does not come back intoshape. If it is swelled, it may shrink when dry. You have few options. Plane or cut the door to fit, then seal it well with a good spar varnish or outdoor paint.

The cheapie route would be to refit the door, shaving/sawing bits off sides until it fits with some play, as long as the weatherstripping stays put. I have given up and replaced two such doors with prehung metal doors, replete with jambs, shaped/sculpted to look like regular wood. You can get them with or without double glazed windows. Lowes and Home Depot have them at reasonable prices. They don't rot, and seem rust resistant.

1.Buy all New weather stripping. 2. Reinstall door with a full 1/8th inch clearance to allow for expansion and contraction. 3. Insulate and weather proof.