How to repair asteroid-damage on my house ? ? ? ? ?

Yesterday a 25 megaton asteroid hit my house and damaged it.How can I reapir it now?

Reply to
Bruno Beam

Greetings,

Apparently some time ago you had a home repair issue. You posted a question about your repair job at alt.home.repair. In addition you did all of the other homework necessary. Everyone replied what a dumb idiot you are for attempting the job and to hire someone. Before long you had properly repaired your home without hiring a licensed professional. Perhaps you didn't even pull a permit before doing the work on your house one Sunday afternoon. Nothing blew up, no one got electrocuted, the repair did not fall apart-- even after years of use. Unfortunately those same posters that replied to your inquiry, the code office, and even the general public wished the 25 megaton stone out of the sky.

Hope this clears things up for you, William

25 megatons 25000 tons 50000000 lbs 150 lb/ft^3 (stone) 333333.3333 ft^3 (volume)

v=4/3*3.14*r^3 volume of a sphere

r=(v/(4/3*3.14))^(1/3) radius

43.01997168 radius 86.03994337 diameter (ft)
Reply to
William Deans

I think you're bluffing. If true, my internet access would have gone out.

repairing 25 megaton asteroids is best left to the pros

stop buying houses in outer space and the problem won't repeat

Reply to
effi

First take pictures and get them to your lawyer so he can initiate lawsuit.

Reply to
Art

You have to call FEMA and they'll send out an appraiser to inspect the home to decide on repair vs. replacement costs. They do that everyday so they have a mechanism in place. Actually, I'm sure one of your neigjhbors may have already called them for you. They also subcontract for any removal of debris. Did you also notify your household/homeowners insurance? I had the same thing happen to our house late last year and ended up relocating for about four months while all repairs were done. Now we're back in the rebuilt house except so much the wiser: We invested in high wind impact windows.

Reply to
PRNole

I assume he will be suing god?

Reply to
Nick Hull

Exactly what is wrong with the asteroid?

Bent? Cracked? Paint scraped off? Frame twisted? Broken into pieces?

We'll need more info before proceeding.

Reply to
JerryMouse

Reply to
bumtracks

You can repair the asteroid with JB Weld and some duct tape. Would be my guess that you were in the house when it got it.

Reply to
RSMEINER

This will help your assteroids

Bruno Beam wrote:

Reply to
Bell

HEY BRUNO,

Is this your website?

Bell

Gathering material for a TV show or movie??

LB

Reply to
LB