Subject Author Posted Replies

Bathroom caulk, Fix-A-Flat, and cement should not be used for Breast Enlargement
Bathroom caulk, Fix-A-Flat, and cement should not be used for Breast (or other body part) Enlargement. Quoted from the article: "If that's the case, it means that the silicone-ish products under her...

Guns Kill (Especially Caulking Guns)
Police: Man fatally injured Fort Worth woman with caulk gun Police recovered a caulk gun with what appeared to be blood on it after Jim Harvey Opry admitted to homicide investigators that he threw a...
1
1

Lawnmower
Uncle Monster posted for all of us... Hey Unc, I heard they want to impeach the governor of your state. What did he do? I can guess...
3
3

Slooooow!
Wired PC 29 Mb down, 5 up Android phone at other end of house from router, 16 down, 5 up That's with cable, lowest/standard speed. Cablevision has two higher levels of service speed available for...
35
35

Why won't my outdoor motion sensor lights work with LED light bulbs
Yeah, right. Most of them couldn't find their ass with both hands and you expect them to be able to solve that problem? They caused the damn problem! I expected you to be smarter than that.
15
15

Question about Concrete
I'd try one of the products for iron stains and similar, available in the plumbing dept at HD, etc. If it's iron based, they make it disappear in seconds. And whatever it is, good chance they would...
14
14

Next step, installing the drains
Thanks for the help with my projects. I have the tile bored and can feed 3" schedule 40 pipe through the wall and under the floor. I have most of the PVC connectors for the pipe. My questions at the...
3
3

OT - Fun with telemarketers
Caller today asked for me by name. He notifies me that all my credit card payments are up to date, but a few have high rates. Asks if I'm the guy who pays the bills. I (speaking very slowly) said no,...
63
63

Battery for Moisture Detector
Maybe it's because alkaline batteries leak and destroy?
23
23

OT-Square Root Day
To this: AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABABBBB ABBBBBAA ABABBBAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA AABAAAAA ABABBABB ABABBBAB AABAAAAA...
53
53

Using the same linoluem throughout the house
Most of my house has wood floors with rugs in strategic places. The bathrooms and kitchen have ceramic tile. The den which is at garage level had carpeting but that got stained quickly so I replaced...
9
9

Enamel paints, small lots
I keep an assortment of "Testor's" enamels on hand (think: models) for odd "marking" jobs -- times when I want to apply color to something to make it more readily visible (e.g., "legends" molded into...
17
17

OT Windows licence expire soon .. ?
Hi All ; just got this warning message - never seen it before - " Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate windows in PC settings " by May 4 it will want a long authentication code....
33
33

What ever happened to Push Button light switches?
Do you miss the trips to the cellar at 3 AM to stoke up the coal furnace?
21
21

OT legal qustion, cars
[BIG SNIP] [Small snip] By definition, a official, legal "executor" only exists if there was a Will. The executor is usually designated by the decedent in the Will and if available, competent and...
19
19