500 microns? - then you are a HACK!!

Page 3 of 3

This is Turtle.
i see the example all the time with ice cub trays all the time. Fill a ice cube tray with water and let them freeze real good and then keep them in the freezer for 1 years. You will come back and find all the ice gone out of the ice cube tray. I call it freezer evaperation or called freezer burning the ice. This dehydration takes all the moisture out of food product and is called freezer burn.
TURTLE

Also it can be freeze dried...
Joseph

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

You're a uninformed dipstick who posts about things you don't know shit about. At 500 microns water boils at minus 12 degree's which is plenty to get the water out. At 50 microns you're boiling the oil out.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*

My dear freinds who ever told you that, he or she better get little more knowlage and experience or is it what you saying that if I evacuate system to 10 microns I will pump all of the oil out of compressor you are so nerow mined I do not why I bother answering From Dido

Dildo YOU need to do some reading.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*
bill writes:

It will not vaporize without the addition of heat.
It will not vaporize if it is bound to another substance.
Dude, I got no idea what you are babbling on about. reply below

Maybe if your pump is too big...

Umm..... you better check the specs on *new* pumps... they are rated for and tested for a *maximum* of 50 microns

Do it right with N2 purge while brazing, new filter dryer, and use a small vacuum pump(4 - 6 CFM) with new oil, and you won't have a problem drawing down to between 300 - 400 microns. Too big of a vacuum pump will cause too fast of a draw-down and cause any water in the system to turn to ice. OTOH, If you are really gonna be that anal and have the time to leave your vacuum pump on a resi system for 2 days while trying to draw it down to 50 microns, then by all means, knock yourself out.