4" metal tiles, where to find?

I have 4" metal tiles in the bathroom of my 50s home. I need to replace some of them. Color is no issue, as they'll get painted. Does anyone know of an internet source for these?

I seem to recall seeing those at a large tile dealer near where I live. Not many, but a few. Have you checked your yellow pages to see if you have a store like that nearby?
I checked two today. One of them told me to do an internet search. These are definitely vintage products.

Are these bathroom tiles flat, or textured? If flat, you might be able to find thin slices of hardwood at a hobby shop and use that instead. If textured, pretend you didn't read this idea. :-)
They are thin flat metal.

Any sheet metal shop could knock out several dozen of these in a few minutes. Most places will have galvanized or stainless steel. Sometimes you can find special paint bonding sheet metal that sign companies like to use. After shearing the edges can be given a tiny bend for that tile look. Good luck.
Joe