4.5" wood blade for angle grinder

I've been using a 3 3/8" woodcutting blade on my angle grinder, it seems to be so usefull in so many places but its use is limited by the small blade size. Was wondering if anyone else has done this and if they know where I can get a larger 4 1/2" blade. I have not seen them.
I would think this would be a good way to come up with some spare body parts. I don't think I have the nerve to try something like that.

I have ground wood with a regular abrasive wheel. It smokes like hell, but it does remove wood when I need to get into a tight spot.

they make a blade for side grinders that has a piece of chain saw on the edge. it removes wood in a hurry. it's typically used for carving large logs.
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:28:19 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"

Any idea where to get one? I could use that.

seems
blade
where
They also make a 4 or 4 1/2" one that is used in a "jamb saw". Try a wholesale floorcovering supply house. About $20 for a carbide blade.
http://www.woodworkerswarehouse.com and do a search for ANGLE GRINDER.
wrote:

seems
blade
where
Here's another source.
http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/HOME.exe and do the same search.
wrote:

seems
blade
where

seems
blade
where
search for "woodcarving disk". they look scary.
http://www.woodworkerswarehouse.com:80/shopSearchResults.asp?SID=&shopperidWHF7SVKADHE8NJQ4AN170CXK89W3FM3
Generic Male Homosapien wrote:

Just saw those at Harbor Freight.
On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 05:27:31 -0600, Generic Male Homosapien

Have seen such items at: http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageB527&category=1,42524&ccurrency=2&SID