3M Film Certification

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to become a certified 3M window film installer. It would bemainly used for commercial projects. Thank you.

Their district rep will contact you, ask you how much material you plan on installing, your annual business revenue, how many years have you been in business, are you insured, etc. It's not that hard, just time consuming trying to prove that you are actually running a business and not a hobby.
Bill