3-stage central A/C

Anyone know if someone makes a 3-stage unit? We live in in area that is very humid in June, hot and humid in July, hot and dry in August. June seems to defy the best single stage units, and I'm not impressed with the 2-stage units (67%, 100%), and the furnace not compatible with a variable stage A/C system. So...
Thanks, Dave
On 06/20/2016 06:54 PM, Dave wrote:

If you have the room, buy a commercial-grade dehumidifier.
On 06/21/2016 04:51 AM, Wally Gator wrote:

We thought about that, but it is more money, and we still need A/C.
Dave wrote:

I just bought a window unit that has a dehumidify setting ...
--
Snag

On 6/21/2016 7:43 AM, Dave wrote:

How bout a 5-stage?
http://www.carrier.com/residential/en/us/products/air-conditioners/24vna9/
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 8:54:42 PM UTC-4, Dave wrote:

Is the furnace compatible with 3 stage? If so, then I would think the manufacturer would have the corresponding AC. If the blower speeds don't correspond to the reduced cooling output of the lower stages then I would think the moisture removal will suffer.
On 06/21/2016 10:24 AM, trader_4 wrote:

The furnace is a 2-stage (heating and blower speed). Not good enough for a variable A/C.
So, I take it that no one knows of a 3-stage unit for A/C only? Rheem has a 3-stage heat pump, but not after a heat pump.
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 10:39:52 AM UTC-4, Dave wrote:

The problem I see is that if the furnace has two blower speeds that are optimized for two stage compressor, what happens when you drop the compressor to a lower output, but don't also further reduce the blower speed? It will cool the house over a longer period, but will it remove any more water? With the airflow not reduced, the temp drop over the coils will be less, so less water will condense out. You might just run the system longer, achieve the same cooling, but wind up not removing any more humidity.
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 8:54:42 PM UTC-4, Dave wrote:

Nope. 2 stage and variable. Those are your choices.