3 dimensional wall panel

I was watching a DIY show, probably a repeat..and saw a product that caught my eye. They were installing in the shower section what looked like a 3D dimensional wall panel. ..dark color. They said it also could be used as a backsplash in the kitchen. That's is all how they referred to it..a "wall panel". I tried to find the show but its like looking for a needle in the haystack on their web site. Does anyone know about this product?
novel8 wrote:

I think I saw it on the Red Green show.
--
LSMFT

Gee, thanks thats all i needed to know it may have been on the Red Green show...did it ever occur to you that some of us may not what your talking about? Seeing it on that show, how does that help me?
novel8 wrote the following:

http://www.swanstone.com/index.php?prod 7
--

Bill