3.9kw - 5.1kw 20- 30V DC WIND GENERATOR TURBINE MOTOR ON SALE NOW!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item20385358773&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:1123
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item20385361713&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:1123
They will be gone quick.
10kw Wind Generator will be available soon, with autostart it acts like a Permanent Magnet Generator. High torque & adjustable torque to fit any wind power.
1200 RPM for 10kW?
Not on my tower. They don't allow sonic booms here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item20385358773&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:1123
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item20385361713&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:1123

When that day happens, I won't be buying it from a spammer. GO AWAY!
Vaughn
Your spam advert says different. You need to pick a lie and stick to it.