3.9kw - 5.1kw 20- 30V DC WIND GENERATOR TURBINE MOTOR ON SALE NOW!

They will be gone quick.

10kw Wind Generator will be available soon, with autostart it acts like a Permanent Magnet Generator. High torque & adjustable torque to fit any wind power.
Reply to
richard
1200 RPM for 10kW?

Not on my tower. They don't allow sonic booms here.

Joesepi

Yes, RPM is not what dictates the output, the magnet strenght is, along with number of turn of outter coil. 32V x 312 AMPS = 10kw.

Time to make a move. Energy will get expensive ahead.

richard

When that day happens, I won't be buying it from a spammer. GO AWAY!

Vaughn

Reply to
vaughn

Your spam advert says different. You need to pick a lie and stick to it.

Reply to
Joesepi