1950's doors

Back in the 1950's-60's there were alot of ranch style homes being built. I remember most of them having front doors with interesting geometric designed windows. There's one design in particular which had

3 windows in the top corner of the door in the shape of 3 "BELLS". Does anyone remember these? I'd really like to find one of these doors for my home, but I have absolutely no idea where to even begin looking for one. I know of 2 houses in my are which still have this front door. It's very art deco. Bryan
Reply to
Totalrod2

[...]

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1161907701.109920.237950 @m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

Nope, still don't remember.

Reply to
Al Bundy

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1161907704.146908.113100 @m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Triesd real hard and STILL don't remember. Maybe on my next dump or something.

Reply to
Al Bundy

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1161907661.175162.247110 @k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Nope, don't remember.

Reply to
Al Bundy

I clicked the mouse 3 times (nothing was happening each time I clicked it). I didn't realize the message would appear mulitiple times. Now I look like an idiot spammer, and this whole thread ends up in the toilet. Lovely. I hate computers Bryan

Reply to
Totalrod2

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1161914304.843245.12860 @f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Nahhhh, we've all had our turns in life.

p.s. Did I mention I don't remember?

Reply to
Al Bundy

Remember what?

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Reply to
Al Bundy

You are going to have to post a picture, or at least a sketch.

Reply to
scott21230

Al Bundy wrote in news:Xns9868DFD7F22CCAlBundy@

216.196.97.142:

p.s. again. Do I need to mention over in your alt.building.construction post that I don't remember or will you remember from here that I don't remember?

Reply to
Al Bundy

click on show options on each post then choose remove to elmiate the duplicates.

apparently theres a problem the same thing happened to me today...

Reply to
hallerb

I remember! But what I remember I forgot.

Anyhow, to answer your question. Look for a place that deals in salvage building materials. There is usually one is most fairly large cities.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Of what?

Reply to
PanHandler

I'm not much of an artist, but here's a rough idea of the door I'm talking about (note the 3 windows in the upper corner shaped like bells). Does anyone remember these?

Totalrod2

So you do know where to look. Go in through the back window, so you don't damage the door.

Reply to
mm