1929 Dining Room Table & Chairs???

I have a 1929 dining roon table with 6 chairs. The table has a leaf that pulls out. Does anybody have any idea how much this would be worth? I am trying to decide if I should have it repaired or sell it. Appreciate your replies. If you would like me to send pictures, please provide your email. Thanks
On Fri 05 Sep 2008 06:08:19p, trax told us...

You didn't really give a lot of detail, but I used to own a 1928 dining room table with 6 chairs and a sideboard. The set was made of quarter sawn oak and 2 leaves that pulled out of the ends of the table. I sold it in 2004 for $3800.
--
Wayne Boatwright

Anywhere from $0 to $100,000. I could narrow it down with more details (history, where it was made, who made it, condition, etc.), and pictures are of little help.

Don't be ridiculous. It would be worth at least $10 for kindling. Furniture wood from 1929 burns well.
$10 and you deliver it to me