1500-1700 lumens CFL with mini/candelabra/B10 base?

I just installed a beautiful new Hunter ceiling fan in the master bedroom, and discovered the only light bulb it takes is the kind with the B10 or "candelabra" base, and no more than 40 watts per bulb.
Being this is the primary light fixture in the bedroom, two 40 watt standard bulbs ain't gonna cut it. I'd like to use CFLs (more light for less power) but can't find ones strong enough.
Here's what I need: CFL B10/candelabra base 30-40 watts 1500-1700 lumen output (~100-120 watt equivalent)
The usual big box stores don't have 'em, and I'll be frakked if I can find 'em on the Intartubes. Any ideas where I should look/call/go?
Thanks!
Kyle wrote:

Whats an "Intartubes"? I know real electrical supply places sell them.

If you are in the midwest Menards has the best deals on CFL w/ candelabra base I got 60 watt equiv. for under $4.

The best I could find was a 14 watt cfl
http://www.1000bulbs.com/search.php?search_data=candelabra++cfl&cat=%22%22&x=0&y=0
this website (or elsewhere) has a candelabra base to medium base adapter, so you could go to just about any size cfl
cheers Bob

many cieling fans can accept different socket bulb sets. I changed one here, from roun d single bulb to 4 bulb with CFLs.
this is likely your best option, since candelabra lamps are low output and cost a fortune

Look to endure dim lighting. ----
- gpsman