$1200

Page 2 of 2
So the seller had roto rooter out and did they disclose the problem before or at tme of sale?
If they didnt get a lawyer....... The seller bby NOT disclosing the problems is responsible for ALL repair costs for anything they knew was bad and didnt tell you.
GO GET EM!:)
This happened to a neighbors home the seller knew the entire main sewer line was bad, had plumbers out frequently.
didnt disclose to buyer, sewer backed up. new owner called plumber who already knew what was wrong since they had already given a estimate.
anyhow new owner sued old owner and won, actually it didnt go to court sellers lawyer advised to just settle.
new owner got 10 grand to cover brand new sewer line.
YOU CAN DO IT TOO!
Send me $1200 and I will answer your question ! Send me another $1200 and I'll send you a bottle of aspirin. :)

I guess you should have spent $ 500.00 for a pre purchase home inspection. Seems you'd have saved 2-3K