Subject Author Posted Replies

Example of great ironwork
At first I thought it was a gate but then decided it was merely a decoration.
2
2

Checking for Leaks
What is the recommended method for testing 3/8 copper oil feed lines for an oil furnace for leaks? Pressure or vacuum? Is there a life expectancy for copper that is buried in the ground or possibly in...
2
2

backbuttering tile: best methods
What are the best methods for backbuttering? the schauer looking for advice

Electrical requirements for tankless water heater
I currently have a standard 40 gallon electric water heater on a 30 amp breaker. The panel is 100A service which also services an electric dryer. I was thinking about getting a tankless water heater...
22
22

The Right Floor Covering I Need
I was looking for a good company that offers good flooring products for my = new office. I want to have quality commercial carpet at a reasonable price.= Then I discovered Carpets On The Move and I...
3
3

Compressor question
I have a Husky upright, not the great big one, but the one about chest high. Two cyl compressor. I bled the tank today, and got water and a white milky oily fluid. Checked the dipstick, and it is low....
4
4

Doors
I am going to have a set of double doors and frame replaced. I have a couple of guys coming out tomorrow to look at them. They are pretty weathered and dry rot. Anyway, I plan on letting them get the...
1
1

OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo?
OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo? I want to track the miles on a vehicle by taking a picture of the odometer and log them on a...
4
4

New X-10 whole house music system
Anyone have any "hands on" experience with one of these? "The brains behind the Encore System is the Distribution Hub, featuring DIGI-5 technology, a groundbreaking, end-to-end solution. With DIGI-5...
4
4

OT Online video instructions
After moving 3 times and ending back at home with her mother, my niece has stored her waterbed in my living room. That is a whole nother story. Anyway we had a heck of a time putting that bed together...
7
7

what the heck plants...
was helping a friend clean up his property a couple weeks ago. ended up with a nasty case of what appeared to be poison ivy on my forearms and to a lesser extent my legs, despite never having ever had...
4
4

Can You Apply Lawn Fertilizer and Grub Control At Same Time??
Not sure if this question has been asked here already, but just wondering if you can apply lawn fertilizer and a separate grub control product at the same time. A few days ago, we just applied the...
5
5

Polishing Aluminium
What do you think aluminum or navel jelly is? Used to do my aluminum mag wheels all the time. Greg
4
4

Stinky washing machine
I'm getting ready to move so am deciding whether or not to keep the w/d. Although it's an old Kenmore I still kind of like it, and I'll end up replacing it with an expensive front loader. I've tried...
8
8

Edison Circuit - 24V on leg 2 when leg 1 breaker is on.
7
7