1 PLY OR 2

SHOULD I USE ONE PLY TOILET PAPER OR 2 TO WIPE MY ASS

it all depends on if your home is on a septic system or town sewer. do not use charmin if on a septic system.
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 05:09:58 GMT, Toby Lashley wrote

It depends; if he's going to appear in the Christmas pageant, I'd use two-ply.
--
Cheers, Harvey

You know it's going to be a bad day when your finger pokes through the paper after your morning constitutional. Why tempt fate?
<< SHOULD I USE ONE PLY TOILET PAPER OR 2 TO WIPE MY ASS >>
How effete! Midwest traditionalists use corn cobs.
Joe
Don't bother, it is likely the cleanest part you have.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math