1/2" perfectly round holes suddenly found on my foundation wall outside

Page 4 of 4

When we got holes like that in the wooden parts of our backyard bench, it was carpenter bees.
--
Pete Cresswell

Maybe the vandals bring the carpenter bees, to make it hard to prosecute them.
Then they feel guilty and treat the house for termites.

Just like in 2007 when the original thread on this occurred, those holes are STILL a sign on termite treatment.
You know:
paranoia runs deep, into your soul it will creep. it starts when you are always afraid...
--
Dan Espen

For what it's worth, I like your quote.

Thanks, came to mind.
I don't know what's with the current OP, the old thread wandered around a bit, but the best explanation appeared to be holes left over from termite treatment.
For what it's worth, The idea that some vandal would sneak up to a house and drill holes in the foundation sounded pretty paranoid to me.
Hooray for my side.
:)
--
Dan Espen

Any naval bases in your area adjusting the targeting computers of their high power laser weapons?