Would someone please try and help me!

Hi all,
I am seeking advice to find the history about an old lawn mower that a friend has. I have tried looking at ebay hoping to find something similar - none that I could see. I have also searched google to try and find a website that may help. We have taken the mower to our local mower shop and the owner has never seen anything quite like this style. It is not the usual push mower as it has blades that move from side to side - like a shaver. Is there a collectors group that anyone knows about that I could contact - and send a pic to for some help?
-- Di Maloney Please reply group or To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address - snipped-for-privacy@alphalink.com.au
On 12/9/2004 7:12 AM US(ET), Maloney Empire took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

couple of times in the past.

Maloney Empire wrote:

Have you tried this site? http://www.ytmag.com /
On 12/9/2004 11:36 AM US(ET), GFRfan took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Probably not, since she (Di?) doesn't read any of the previous responses. This is the third time since Nov 25 that she's posted the exact same pasted message. She'll probably ask it again in a week.
willshak wrote:

She may not know how to use her newsreader.

Try this site. It probably has all the information you need:
http://tinyurl.com/37bur