Where can I find mowers that can mow taller?

I'm looking to buy a self-propelled mulcher mower that can be set to cut the grass much higher than regular mowers, like maybe 4-5" tall?
Who makes something decent in that?
Sarah Houston wrote:

Jonh Deere makes some walk-behind mowers that will cut up to 4 inches tall.
< http://www.deere.com/en_US/ProductCatalog/HO/series/ho_push_mowers_steel.html

Interesting, thanks. Looks like it has a mulcher mode too, which I use.

Have you considered a DR Field and Brush mower ? My neighbor has one and loves it.

Bit pricy for me, especially for just a 11000 sq ft lot with about 7000 sq ft of lawn.
Sarah Houston wrote:

pieces of flat metal of a sufficient gauge with holes for the wheel bolts. Bolt the extenders to the frame and lower the wheel where you want them. Just don't let the cat or dog run under there while you are mowing.
--
Claude Hopper :)

? ?

Good thinking - I guess larger wheels might work also on some machines.

Unfortunately not on this one, they would hit the frame.
On May 23, 7:30am, Claude Hopper (11) 5. ?

Or your foot when you're pulling it backwards.
Red

My main concern is not losing the drive while doing that. To keep the front wheel drive, I need to just rotate the front wheels down past the stops, as far as they can go, then find a way to fix them that way.
May have to drill holes in the frame and bolt them.