What's the best lawn tractor?

My WheelHorse sucks. I need a new lawn tractor to mow my semi-smooth 1.5 acres and a snow blade for my driveway.

That's really a subjective question, I'd look at garden tractors first.
What's your budget?

What year / model is your Wheehorse ? How much you want for it ?

2001, Hydrostatic, 18 hp Kohler V-Twin, 42" deck, 83 total hours. Paid $4,300 for it. Sell for $3,000.

1.5
You paid too much for it. If you bought it right you would have been much more satisfied.

If the damn thing didn't break every time I used it, I'd be even more satisfied.

semi-smooth
much
And you're going to ask top dollar for a machine you know is not dependable ?

What do you think it is worth? $4300 with only 83 hours, looks and runs like new?
Oscar_Lives wrote:

Since it breaks down all the time, I'll give ya $50 bucks. Where ya live?

Only driven on Sunday's?
FORGET ALL THE SMALL TALK ABOUT BUYING THE OLD MACHINE! IT'S JUNK IF IT DOESN'T WORK. BUYERS WANT IT FOR PARTS! INVEST $1999.00 WITH YOUR LOCAL JOHN DEERE DEALER FOR A L118 (PLUS A $200 IN STORE REBATE). I'VE HAD MINE FOR A SEASON AND IT IS FANTASTIC AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY. IT'S A HONEY! GOOD LUCK - ED Steveo Wrote:

--
LTNAM

We have a Cub Cadet 1527. The mower's worked well on our semi-rough, prairie grass 2 acres. (We didn't get grass in everywhere we should have right away, and erosion made the yard lumpy). We've talked about getting a snow blade, but haven't done it yet. The tractor's worked well so far. Using the instruction book, I changed the oil myself and only had to ask for help getting the filter off because I didn't have an oil filter wrench. With a little help from this newsgroup, DH and I removed the mow deck so I could grease the spindles. I'd have done it myself if I had the physical strength, but I couldn't manage it.
I even mowed the ditch last week, and the only trouble I had was getting hung up on an ant hill!
Lobo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Delete the obvious to reply to me personally. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~