Weed-B-Gon: Spot Treating?

We just moved into a house and I decided that I am going to try and get the lawn looking good this summer. I went out and bought a 2 gallon Ortho sprayer and a bottel of Wed-B-Gon Concentrate. I went ahead and mixed up a batch of and spot sprayed weeds (mostly Dandilions). After I got done I realized that I should have been treating 400 Sq/ft per oz. Will I be ok or sis I just create dead spots in my lawn??? Thanks for the help.

Don't let the soil dry out for a couple weeks..time will tell.