Trimmed the kiwi

This is the time to prune / trim fruit trees. We clipped away at the kiwi this afternoon. That stuff grows like mad.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

LOL from the Subject line I thought maybe Kiwi was your pet name for privates!!!!! I really thought your were a sicko for a second but, I take it back, I just remembered, it's Egg's that is the *Wacky* one. Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

I guess the "grows like mad" gave it away. I've been waiting for years for it to get bigger. I've seen "Smiling Bob" so maybe I'll try Enzyte.
Clark... said:

=)
--

Eggs

-Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and