Transmission Problem Peerless H2000-006A

Hello:
My mother-in-law has a Husqvarna mower with a Peerless H2000-006A SilentTrac transmission. It stopped moving so she replaced the drive belt. This did not fix her problem. I cleaned the exterior of the transmission and it will not go into gear. There does not seem to be any exterior mechanical problem with the transmission and everthing on the outside is working correctly.
here is a rubber plug which I suspect is for oil. I would like to replace the oil.
What type of oil is used in this unit?
Is there a replacement kit for servicing the unit?
Is there anything else that can be replaced on the transmission?
Is there anything else that could be the likely cause of the problem?
Thanks.
i think tecumseh has a kit for fixing that,bellows and fluid. t man at perr.com forum was tecumseh rep. lucas
On Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 7:45:03 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net wrote:

The coupling that connects the pump to the gearbox is the most likely probl em. Requires separating the two units. Special tool required to re-assemb le. Coupling is less than $20 but tool is about $40. Gearbox uses 85w90 g ear oil, pump uses 10w40 synthetic.
replying to daytonl1, Vitter wrote: I may need to disassemble one. What is the part number for the tool you mentioned, and who carries it, online or otherwise? Thanks ahead of time.
replying to firebat, Vitter wrote: If you took off either one of the rear wheels to fix a flat for example, there is a square key that sits on the axle that drives the wheel. If this is missing, tractor wont go anywhere.