trailer dust cover

I have lost one of my landscape trailers dust covers. 3500 lb axle with 15 inch tires.What size do you think this cover is. thanks
--
Bacon and Eggs The chicken played a role, but the pig was committed!

Are you talking about the dust cover that goes over the axile nut?
If so, just take off the remaining one, and take down to your trailer/hitch/hardware store.
hth,
tom
***************** Check Us Out ***************** http://www.CarFleaMarket.com
The problem is the trailer is 700 miles away in a very remote location.I was hoping someone would have this knowledge in their head.The nearest hardware store is 100 miles away.

You live in the Amazon?
--
Yard and Garden Handyman

On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:13:09 -0400, Gary wrote:

Whoa.. 700 miles? That's quite a feat for someone in florida... but I digress. You should be able to walk in to any auto supply store and get them with no problem. If there are a few different sizes, get them all and take back what doesn't fit latter.... mind that you keep the receipt of course 80)

I'm not leaning toward duct tape to cover the hole.
:)
later,
tom

http://www.FindMeShelter.com Free Text Real Estate Ads! FSBO's and Agents Welcomed.