The new lawn tractor is home

It didn't even fall of the trailer!!!! I told the old Toro I was not replacing her, just putting her into semi-retirement
http://i8.tinypic.com/644xjro.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i8.tinypic.com/644xjro.jpg">
http://i8.tinypic.com/644xjro.jpg

have not started it yet.
Clark
Clark said:

Dood... there's no grass to cut! =P
And, you don't need to add any tags to links, here. Just pasting the link will do just fine. =)
http://i8.tinypic.com/644xjro.jpg
Tractor looks sharp. Looks like now all you need is some grass seed, heh.
--

Eggs

-Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

What's the holdup ? Does it have lights ? You better get out there and check to make sure it can you up your hills. Enjoy !!