Soil test help

Page 2 of 2
Steveo said:

Here (StL), it's:
Tall Fescue (rough) Zoisia (fairways, tee boxes, & close rough) Bent (greens)
--

Eggs

Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Sounds very nice! :)
Man this has been a very strange growing season thus far up here.
We went from almost record temps and drought this summer, to eight inches of rain in August so far, from one extreme to the next. Some are flooded in the Mansfield area. :(
Chinch bug and dollar spot out the ying-yang now. Too soon to say what the white grub population will be like. I'm hoping all this rain lately will slow the chinch down a bit.
Steveo said:

LMAO!
Where /do/ they come from? Oh.... I see... G2...
*shakes head*
--

Eggs

-A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.

More of that "I'm superior to you because I use usenet" crap. Why is it that so many usenet people have a really shitty attitude??
Bob
Bob said:

No, more of that "G2 really borks posts, and an unbelievable amount of spam originates there, which Google admittedly won't do anything about.".

Must be something to it, if "so many" feel that way, huh? ;)
--

Eggs

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
on 8/19/2007 6:10 AM Eggs Zachtly said the following:

A couple of weeks ago, I received an e-mail response to a threaded message I posted in alt.home repair. I was not the OP of the original message, nor was I offering anything to the OP's question. The thread had wandered off the original question, but was still somewhat OT, and I was just adding a similar story to another responder's story. I had posted the message 4 years ago.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak said:

As part of it's USENET "simulation", after 60 days, Google removes the ability to reply to a post, which is fine, IMO. Unfortunately, they don't remove the ability to reply by email, or forward that same post. It's a completely borked interface, and the "powers that be" apparently wish to keep it that way. No matter, I see very few posts that originate there, and it makes for a *MUCH* better USENET experience. =)
--

Eggs

Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

[....]
[....]
having given some thought to the several different times I've seen you mention the quality post originating from people using google as their access to usenet I am now most incline to agree with you. how is it the vast majority of them seem to be in possession of a great need to argue any point for the sole need of demanding their view be considered as the only correct an applicable one.
on 8/19/2007 6:10 AM Eggs Zachtly said the following:

A couple of weeks ago, I received an e-mail response from a G2 user to a threaded message I posted in alt.home repair. I was not the OP of the original message, nor was I offering anything to the OP's question. The thread had wandered off the original question, but was still somewhat On Topic, and I was just adding a similar story to another responder's story. I had posted the message 4 years ago.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY