sending pic

I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are blocked. Is there a work around to do it?
Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.
tks all.
bill

put the pic online then post the link.
you can easily do this at Yahoo
nanner wrote:

OK, Yahoo is huge, can you give me more definitive directions!
tks
bill

You can use something like www.webshots.com to post pictures and then give web address to others to view.
It's free.
Thunder
Email it to me and I'll post it.
billw wrote:

Merle O'Broham wrote:

How generous of you to put your head on the "text" only newsgroup chopping block by offering to post a binary.

(on my website)
Merle O'Broham wrote:

\ Just sent it to you Merle, tks again.
bill

Yes... DON'T DO IT.
Why do you think it's blocked?
If it does not say "BINARIES" or "BINARY" in the group name you shouldn't post anything but text.
Put your picture on the web and put a LINK to it in your message.

Upload it to this free server and link to it. No sign-up required.

Oops, here's the url.
http://www.imageshack.us /