Roman Chamomile

Has anyone heard of sowing roman chamomile with their grass?? I head it makes a nice addition while giving off a scent of apples (like a sour apple Jolly Rancher) when cut. Also if anyone has heard of it, where can I get seeds for it? I have search and found nothing yet.
--

Clayton

"Do not shed your tears for me, I was not born to watch the world grow dim.