Re: Potted plants question

Stop procrastinating.
Go and take them out of the pots and plant them in the ground already.

Arborvitae and Blue Spruce. We get hard west winds over the winter that's very hard on new plantings.

survive
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:46:40 -0400, Chirisophus wrote:

I'd plant them. If it's hard on new plantings it's far worse for them just sitting there in containers. Plant and cover them with mulch
I do this a lot when I cannot decide where to put the plants. Just keep them moist.