Re: Honda Harmony Drive Slippage

Folks, I am having the same problem. I ordered and received the part you suggested. My problem is I guess I am not as mechanically inclined. Can you provide more information on where the spring connects up? I have located the "area" but I do not see the connection points. Thanks in advance for your help. Ralph