Questions About Blue Rose

I am confused about blue rose.
Are blue roses natural or synthetic? Where will I found a naturally planted blue rose? How to breed blue roses? From what place did blue rose originated?
I am looking forward to see some answers here as soon as possible. Thanks in advance
--
Ian Sean

This may give you a little more meat on the bone or grass on the lawn!
1. Q: How should I water my lawn? A: http://tinyurl.com/yjdae4f
2. Q: When should I cut my grass? A: http://tinyurl.com/ykmowbu
3. How do I level a bumpy lawn? A: http://tinyurl.com/yb8h8n8
4. Q: When do I apply lawn fungicides? A: http://tinyurl.com/ykfmzam and also http://tinyurl.com/yefkl8t