pump & pressure tank setup

Hi. I'm looking for tips on setting up a 1/2 hp jet pump & 4 gallon pressure tank at the cottage. It's about 50 feet from the lake to the kitchen.
tia
You will want to drive a point well for the pump and tank. typically you do not want to tap directly into the lake. Groundwater is filtered by the surrounding aquafer and higher quality water.

First, I assume you meant 40 gallon rather than 4 gal.
Can I also assume you are not going to drink the water ?
Next, what is the elevation difference between the lake and the cottage ?

of dishes, etc. This water is quite clean but not potable.
The elevation diff is quite small, about 6 feet.
thanks