Please help me identify this lawn-looking WEED. THANKS.

We found above lawn-looking THING in our garden for awhile now and we are tired of picking it out and putting new seed on.

Can somebody please identify what this is and recommand me what weed- control chemicals I can use to kill just these instead of normal lawns surrounding it?

THANKS A LOT!

Jae

Reply to
korjae

You might look up images of "dallisgrass" and see if that is it.

Lar

Reply to
Lar

Reply to