Pine Moth Spray

I got an article on Pine Moths in Nebraska from the University's web site here and it lists several sprays that are effective in controlling the 3 species of moths which can destroy a pine tree (I did, in fact, lose 1 "Austrian" pine last year). Problem: most of the chemicals they recommend must be applied by licensed applicators......(who almost NEVER show up.) The article lists "dimethoate" and does not indicate that its use is restriced as Lindane and some of the others are. Anybody know of a "Brand Name" for dimethoate? TIA-- Ed S with a brand new respirator....... and an MT sprayer :o(

Google! Think "Google". ; )
http://pmep.cce.cornell.edu/profiles/extoxnet/dienochlor-glyphosate/dimethoate-ext.html
-- Tom
Yup......I thought of that a couple of hrs after my post, and you are so right Tom! There must be 15 different brand names listed. Next time I'll try it BEFORE I post :o) Thanks, Ed S.

http://pmep.cce.cornell.edu/profiles/extoxnet/dienochlor-glyphosate/dimethoate-ext.html
You're welcome, Ed.
Tom