Petrol Lawn Mower recommendations

Hi all,
I've just registered here as we are about to complete on a house nex Monday.
The place is in around an arce of land and I'd say half of that i probably grass.
The present owner tells me it takes 2 hours a week to cut so I'm in th market for a decent mower (not a sit on).
Where should I be looking? Which models? Is it wise to buy from the we of a dealer?
Thanks,
And
-- barbel
Honda
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Monday, I bought a Toro super recycler model with the "Personal Pace" self-propulsion mechanism. So far, with lush grass it recycles just fine. The personal pace thing works well, too. I plan on having my teenage daughter "push" it today. Well, that's *my* plan, anyhow. :-\ My choice was between a Honda HRR model and a Toro. If the HRR model had electric start, preferred by my wife, I would have bought the Honda because I perceive their engines to be higher quality. But I wasn't going to pay the extra money to get the commercial quality Honda *with* electric start.
Tom