Pesticide Question

Can anyone recommend a concentrated "natural" bug spray? I've had good succes with the Schultz product but can't find it in a concentrate. I need it for ahpids, etc in my vegetable garden and would like to avoid malathion or the like if possible.
Thanks, G
On Tue, 24 May 2005 16:49:22 -0700, G Henslee wrote:

I would suggest that you look into safers: http://www.saferbrand.com/landscape/insectkillingsoap.htm
I got a quart of concentrate at Fred Meyers. It lasts forever and works great. Good luck
--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com

Depending on lots of factors, aphids are sometimes just a temporary problem. You might find that blasting them off the plants with a hose spray achieves your purpose. Ladybugs also handle aphids the way my teenage son handles a bag of potato chips. You can order ladybugs from various garden sources. Try www.burpee.com. If they don't sell them, email customer service and ask for some advice.

Here is what I use http://www.territorial-seed.com/stores/1/Rotenone-Pyrethrin_1_pt_P4388C300.cfm It works really good on all types of insects. They also have the 8oz. size. It is on the high end of the scale of "safe products" On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the harshest, its a 9.