Ned a leaf/debris blower

gas powered ones do more work with less frustration to the operator.

optional vac attachment makes this a great tool for cleaning out flower beds. the variable speed control lets you control the power allowing you to remove the leaves while leaving the mulch in the bed. the unit has a metal blade to shred the leaves and clippings with a 14:1 reduction ratio. a little more than

150 but well worth ever dollar.
Reply to
Jim Ledford

most powerful and reliable blowers i have used.

Reply to
Mike

one day I watched joe-home-owner dragging his drop cord for his electric blower. sad how he got to the end of the drop cord before he was at the end of his yard. electric blowers, they're kind of like a dog on a leash.

the Stihl BG85 has been a great performer. I can feel good about recommending the unit to prospective buyers.

Reply to
Jim Ledford

For the extra money over an electric its worth it as they go anywhere and actually have some power behind them.

Reply to
Mike

yes and that is why I'm hoping the person asking the question will delay their purchase while they continue to save their money allowing them to buy a good one and not some little toy noise maker.

Reply to
Jim Ledford