Ned a leaf/debris blower

Any recommendations for under 150?
FDR wrote:

gas powered ones do more work with less frustration to the operator.
http://www.stihl.us/blowers/BG85D.html
the optional vac attachment makes this a great tool for cleaning out flower beds. the variable speed control lets you control the power allowing you to remove the leaves while leaving the mulch in the bed. the unit has a metal blade to shred the leaves and clippings with a 14:1 reduction ratio. a little more than 150 but well worth ever dollar.

most powerful and reliable blowers i have used.
Mike wrote:

one day I watched joe-home-owner dragging his drop cord for his electric blower. sad how he got to the end of the drop cord before he was at the end of his yard. electric blowers, they're kind of like a dog on a leash.
the Stihl BG85 has been a great performer. I can feel good about recommending the unit to prospective buyers.

actually have some power behind them.
Mike wrote:

yes and that is why I'm hoping the person asking the question will delay their purchase while they continue to save their money allowing them to buy a good one and not some little toy noise maker.