LT-180 vs. L Series

Hi,
I just bought an LT-180 with bag kit. It seems like a good tractor...I'm no expert since this is my first one. I decided to go with the LT series because of the supposed durability over the L series. Is the LT worth over $1,000 more than the L, assuming I plan on keeping this thing for 15-20 years?
Thanks
Jamie