Looking for In-ground Swimming Pool forum

Can anyone suggest a pool maintenance forum? Thanks, Ross

Reply to
Ross Moody

In Usenet format, there is none, however, plenty of questions about pools are answered in alt.home.repair.

There are some web-based forums, but I don't much care for those.

Pagan

Reply to
Pagan

Reply to
Ross Moody

"Ross Moody" wrote

The logical step to take, would be, to post your question in alt.home.repair. I'm sure the issue would be addressed.

Reply to
Jay

Try the Pool Forum

Pete K.