Looking for In-ground Swimming Pool forum

Can anyone suggest a pool maintenance forum? Thanks, Ross

In Usenet format, there is none, however, plenty of questions about pools are answered in alt.home.repair.
There are some web-based forums, but I don't much care for those.
Pagan
Thanks, already surfed that area w/o finding the issue covered. Ross

"Ross Moody" wrote

The logical step to take, would be, to post your question in alt.home.repair. I'm sure the issue would be addressed.
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net says...

Try the Pool Forum http://www.poolforum.com /
--

Pete K.